3.04.2012

Sunday Best

In addition to our new weekly feature Ruby Tuesday, Pretty Things will also be bringing you our Sunday Best. Every Sunday we will feature our favourite style blogs from the great world wide web. 

First up is Urban Weeds, a street style blog from Portland, Oregon. I personally love the black and white portraits that photographer Lisa Warninger features with each post. It makes it more intimate, as if we are looking into this person's closet and not just at their outfit. I'll admit I never really knew much about Portland, or Oregon for that matter. But since I've started stalking Urban Weeds on a regular basis, I've decided that the laid-back, yet still put-together style appeals to me. Now, I kind of want to go there and experience it first hand.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment