4.26.2012

Textile Style


Divine.ca collaboration   Gaucho-Dark Brown

Folk 3 - Graphite

Finding an interesting rug for your home is a fairly simple task. Finding an interesting and unique rug that one can afford is a different story. In walks Korhani, a Canadian decor company, who prides itself in quality and value. Bonus feel-good: their manufacturing facility based in Quebec adheres to strict environmental practices. Their retail textiles are cute, but what really gets me is the online collection. Boasting of collaborations with several big magazines, such as Style at Home and Elle Canada, Korhani is making quite a name for itself. I love the bunnies in the image shown so much! My personal favourite though is the one my lovely boyfriend just purchased for my birthday, which can be seen here. I wish I could have one for each room in my apartment! I have already chosen the Lottie-Cream for my dining room, and at $130 for the 79" x 104" size it may become a reality sooner rather than later. 

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment