9.06.2012

Little Bow Peep

Birdwatcher  cotton chambray

Some folks out there like to think it's a man's world we live in. I am not one of those folks. In fact, I often partake in many activities associated with being a man like wielding an axe or fighting a bear for instance (okay, it was a stuffed bear, but he was tough). I've even been known to sport a tie or two here and there. Personally, I prefer the necktie and Pomp & Ceremony makes some fabulous ones in classic Liberty of London Prints. I personally own this one here and have worn it quite frequently, often with very flattering results.

If bow ties are more your thing though, might I suggest Forage. Handcrafted in deadstock fabric, these beauts are limited editions so if you see one you like, grab it before it's gone amigo. I'm pretty sure the bird bow tie above will be mine before it will be yours.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment